If your cards are stuck or you're unable to cycle through your card stock, check to see if you're accidentally playing in Vegas mode, which will only allow you to deal cards a certain amount of times.
To check and turn off Vegas mode:
- Tap the Solitaire screen to raise the menu bar
- Select OPTIONS
- Scroll down to SCORING. If VEGAS is highlighted in blue, then it is turned on
- Select NONE (no score) or STANDARD (scoring)
- Enjoy your game!
If your game suddenly closed out, we recommend taking the following steps:
Clear App Cache:
- Access your Device Settings
- Application Manager/Storage
- Select Solitaire
- Clear Cache
If the unexpected crashing continues, Contact us by accessing the Contact Us button in the upper-right corner of this article. Please walk us through what happened in the game before it crashed, here are some points that are helpful to include:
- What point in the game did the crash occur? (Upon starting a new game, during a game, after the game completed, etc.)
- Does the game seem to freeze/crash due to anything specific or at certain times during play?
- Does this happen when/after an ad appears or when you try to close it?
- Do you have a stable wifi or network connection when this occurs?
Providing as much detail will help us to pinpoint and resolve the issue!
Don't see what you're looking for? Let’s chat about it. Select Contact Us in the upper-right corner.