If tapping the RESTORE PURCHASES button in the OPTIONS tab did not work, try the following options:
Check that your device has a stable internet connection, either through Wi-Fi or cellular data. The RESTORE PURCHASES button requires an active connection to communicate with the app's servers.
Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve minor app issues. Restart your device and then attempt the RESTORE PURCHASES process again.
Check that your Apple ID has valid billing information, including a valid payment method. Billing issues can affect in-app purchases and the RESTORE PURCHASES button.
For more information, check this Apple Support Guide.
Make sure that the Solitaire app is updated to the latest version.
To update your app:
- Go to the App Store app on your device
- Tap on your account profile in the upper right corner
- Tap Game Center
- Go to the Recently Played section
- Select the Update button if one is available - if it says Open, then your app is up-to-date
Try offloading the app, which clears out unnecessary space and helps improve the overall performance of the app:
- Go to Apple Settings > General > iPhone/iPad Storage
- Search for the app by tapping the magnifying glass in the upper right corner or scroll down to find the app and select it
- Tap "Offload App" and confirm
- Tap Reinstall (this will not remove your game scores or data)
- Relaunch your App
- If you see ads, try tapping the Restore Purchases button again
If that does not work, check if the Background App Refresh is on by doing the following:
- Go to your Apple Settings
- Scroll down and select the Solitaire app
- Toggle on Background App Refresh
If you prefer a refund, you can request it through Apple Support