Here’s how to ensure that your ad-free experience carries over on your Android devices:
Use the same Google Account
Ensure your Android phone and tablet are linked to the same Google account by doing the following:
- Got to your Android device Settings
- Select Accounts (or Settings > Users & accounts)
For more information, check out this Google Play Help guide.
Install the app on both Android devices
- Go to the Google Play Store on your second device
- Tap on the three-line menu icon to open the sidebar
- Tap on My apps & games
- Go to the Library tab to find the app
- Install it on the second Android device
If the app on the second Android device still shows ads:
- Go to the OPTIONS tab in the Solitaire menu bar
- Scroll down to the RESTORE PURCHASES button
- Tap the button, which will sync and restore your purchase
Keep in mind an internet connection is needed to restore purchases (cell data or wifi)
Please note the following:
iOS purchases do not carry over to Android or vice versa.
Google Play Family Sharing is currently NOT supported in our apps. We apologize for the inconvenience.