In order for your accumulated Score and Best Time to be carried over from your old iOS device to your new iOS device, you will need to back up your old device, and restore your new device. Below are Apple Support articles to backup and restore your devices:
Apple Support Article: How to backup your iOS device
Apple Support Article: Restore your iOS device from a backup
If you were using Game Center on your old iOS device, you will be able to log in with your Apple ID on your new iOS device and continue to update your Score and Best Times.
To sign into Game Center:
- Navigate to your device's Home Screen
- Select the Settings App (gray gear icon)
- Scroll down until you see Game Center
- Sign into this page using your Apple ID
- Return to Solitaire and access your scoring information in the Menu bar under Game > Stats
Please note: if you are switching from an Android to an iOS device, or vice versa, scoring information is non-transferrable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) --> Android (mobile, tablet)
Android (mobile, tablet) --> iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
Don't see what you're looking for? Let’s chat about it. Select Contact Us in the upper-right corner.