Is your game closing out unexpectedly?
If your game suddenly closed out, we recommend taking the following steps:
Force Close and relaunch Solitaire:
- Double click your device's Home button, if the app that crashed is displayed, swipe upward to force close the application
- No Home button: no problem. Swipe up from the bottom to mid-screen to view recent apps, swipe upward to force close Solitaire
Apple Support Article:
If the unexpected crashing continues, Contact us by accessing the Contact Us button in the upper-right corner of this article. Please walk us through what happened in the game before it crashed, here are some points that are helpful to include:
- What point in the game did the crash occur? (Upon starting a new game, during a game, after the game completed, etc.)
- Does the game seem to freeze/crash due to anything specific or at certain times during play?
- Does this happen when/after an ad appears or when you try to close it?
- Do you have a stable wifi or network connection when this occurs?
Providing as much detail will help us to pinpoint and resolve the issue!
Don't see what you're looking for? Let’s chat about it. Select Contact Us in the upper-right corner.