If your cards are stuck or you're unable to cycle through your card stock, check to see if you're accidentally playing in Vegas mode, which will only allow you to deal cards a certain amount of times.
To check and turn off Vegas mode:
- Tap the Solitaire screen to raise the menu bar
- Select OPTIONS
- Scroll down to SCORING. If VEGAS is highlighted in blue, then it is turned on
- Select NONE (no score) or STANDARD (scoring)
- Enjoy your game!
If your game is freezing, we recommend force closing and relaunching Solitaire:
- Swipe up from the bottom to mid-screen to view recent apps, swipe upward to force close Solitaire
- Relaunch Solitaire and continue playing
For more information, check out this How to Force Close Apple Support Article.
If the freezing continues, send us a message by tapping the chat button in the upper-right corner of this article.
Walk us through what happened in the game before it was unresponsive. Here are some points that are helpful to include:
- At what point in the game did the freeze occur? (Upon starting a new game, during a game, after the game is completed, etc.)
- Does the game seem to freeze due to anything specific or at certain times during play?
- Does this happen when/after an ad appears or when you try to close it?
- Do you have a stable wifi or network connection when this occurs?
Providing as much detail will help us to pinpoint and resolve the issue!
Don't see what you're looking for? Send us a message by tapping the chat button in the upper-right corner or bottom of the page.