Improve your matching skills by playing the Mahjong Daily Puzzle, which are featured puzzles for everyday of the month and should be played on the day to earn gold checkmarks.
Each Daily Puzzle is specific to the day and will have a solution, so if you can't find a solution, try a different path!
If you missed a day, you can go back in time and play it. To access a daily puzzle from an earlier day, select the Game tab in the bottom menu bar, and choose the Daily Puzzles button to select a day during the current month.
Don't have time to complete a puzzle? No problem! Progress for daily puzzles will be saved to easily be returned to later. The white dot next to the calendar day indicates progress made on that day's puzzle.
Daily Puzzle Calendar index:
- Blue circle is a past Daily Puzzle that has not been started
- Blue circle with a white dot indicates that the Daily Puzzle has been started and is in progress.
- Gold circle indicates it's today's Daily puzzle and has not been started.
- Gold circle with a white dot indicates that today's Daily Puzzle has been started and is in progress.
- Gold checkmark is awarded for completing today's Daily Puzzle and without using any hints.
- Silver checkmark is awarded when the Daily Puzzle has been solved on different day or a hint was used.
You can complete a Daily Puzzle in the current month, but you will not be able to finish a Daily Puzzle once that month has passed. Daily puzzles are a fun way to play against friends and family that also enjoy playing Mahjong.
Don't see what you're looking for? Let’s chat about it. Select Contact Us in the upper-right corner.