Is your game closing out unexpectedly? Sometimes this can happen if you haven't closed out the app in a while.
Force Close and relaunch Spider Solitaire:
- Force quit and relaunch your app by swiping from the bottom of the screen to mid-screen
- Once a floating stack of opened applications has appeared on your screen, locate the app and swipe from the middle of the game app upwards until it vanishes from the screen
- After waiting a few seconds, reopen the app and begin a new game
Check out this Apple Support article for more information.
If the unexpected crashing continues, contact us by accessing the chat button in the upper-right corner of this article.
Please walk us through what happened in the game before it crashed. Here are some points that are helpful to include:
- What point in the game did the crash occur? (Upon starting a new game, during a game, after the game completed, etc.)
- Does the game seem to freeze/crash due to anything specific or at certain times during play?
- Does this happen when/after an ad appears or when you try to close it?
- Do you have a stable wifi or network connection when this occurs?
Providing as much detail as possible will help us to identify the issue!
Don't see what you're looking for? Send our team a message by tapping the chat button in the upper-right corner.