If you're seeing a message each time you launch your game that isn't familiar, it is likely your Apple Game Center nickname, which is automatically generated from Apple.
This can easily be changed within your device Settings app.
- From your device’s home screen, open your Settings app
- Scroll down to select Game Center
- In the Nickname section, tap the name to edit it
If you would like to turn this notification off altogether, this can also be done in your device Settings. Please note: by turning off Game Center, your best time and scoring information will not be saved and cannot be transferred to a new device.
1. From your device’s home screen, open your Settings app
2. Scroll down to select Game Center
3. At the bottom of this page, select Sign Out
Don't see what you're looking for? Send our team a message by tapping the chat button in the upper-right corner.