Is your game crashing? If your game is crashing or closing unexpectedly, we recommend taking the following steps:
Force quit the app. Depending on your device, reference this Android Help guide on how to force quit your app.
Clear app cache:
- Access your device Settings application
- Select Application Manager/Storage (this varies on devices)
- Select Spider Solitaire
- Choose Clear Cache
- Relaunch Spider Solitaire and continue playing
Android Support Articles:
If the crashing continues, contact us by accessing the chat button in the upper-right corner of this article. Please walk us through what happened in the game before it was unresponsive, here are some points that are helpful to include:
- What point in the game did the crash occur? (Upon starting a new game, during a game, after the game completed, etc.)
- Does the game seem to crash due to anything specific or at certain times during play?
- Does this happen when/after an ad appears or when you try to close it?
- Do you have a stable wifi or network connection when this occurs?
Providing as much detail as possible will help us to identify the issue!
Don't see what you're looking for? Send our team a message by tapping the chat button in the upper-right corner.