Is your game unresponsive?
If your game is freezing, we recommend taking the following steps:
Force Close and relaunch Sudoku:
- Double click your device's Home button, if the app that crashed is displayed, swipe upward to force close the application
- No Home button: no problem. Swipe up from the bottom to mid-screen to view recent apps, swipe upward to force close Sudoku
- Relaunch Sudoku and continue playing
Apple Support Article:
If the freezing continues, Contact us by accessing the Contact Us button in the upper-right corner of this article. Please walk us through what happened in the game before it was unresponsive, here are some points that are helpful to include:
- What point in the game did the freeze occur? (Upon starting a new game, during a game, after the game completed, etc.)
- Does the game seem to freeze due to anything specific or at certain times during play?
- Does this happen when/after an ad appears or when you try to close it?
- Do you have a stable wifi or network connection when this occurs?
Providing as much detail will help us to pinpoint and resolve the issue!
Don't see what you're looking for? Let’s chat about it. Select Contact Us in the upper-right corner.