If you purchased the ad-free version of Sudoku within the game as an in-app purchase:
- Check to make sure that your purchase was successful in your Play Store Purchase History
- Android Support Article: See Your Purchase History
- If the purchase was successful, return to the Sudoku app
- Tap the game screen to raise the bottom menu bar
- Select the Options tab
- Select Restore Purchases at the bottom of the tab
If you purchased the ad-free version of Sudoku as a separate application called Sudoku+, make sure the Sudoku app you're using has a gold /yellow border around the app. You can re-install the app in the Google Play Store.
For additional support, check out the Android Support articles below for locating, deleting, and restoring your app
Android Support Articles:
Don't see what you're looking for? Send our team a message by tapping the chat button in the upper-right corner.